- About Us
- Commercial Lighting
- Lighting Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency
- Ask Andy
- Get a Quote
LED and Commercial Lighting Specialists
Since 1985, Laird Lighting, Ltd. has been the preferred provider of superior lighting products, maintenance, and energy performance lighting to businesses like yours in Eugene/Springfield, Roseburg, Corvallis, Albany/Lebanon, Coos Bay, Oregon Coast, and surrounding areas. We take pride in the honesty, integrity, and extensive knowledge we bring to every customer.
Laird Lighting provides prompt and reliable service, value, and follow-through in any situation. We are able to handle the most demanding customer requirements, whether by ladder or high reach bucket trucks and scissor lifts. We work closely with our clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Laird Lighting is your LED lighting expert. We can help your business to cut lighting costs by retrofitting your lighting with energy-efficient options. We know the rebate and incentive programs offered in our area as well as by the Energy Trust of Oregon (we are a trade ally) and we can show you how LED lighting will save you money for years to come.
Top 10 Reasons Your Business Should Consider LED Lighting:
- Substantially reduce your current light bill.
- Substantially reduce your annual maintenance costs.
- Consume less energy and decrease your carbon footprint.
- Improve the performance of your lighting with reduced heat output.
- Potentially secure rebates, incentives, and low interest financing.
- LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs.
- The lifespan of an LED light is longer. LED lights last 50,000+ hours providing far superior life ratings over fluorescent and halogen lamps.
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are fragile. LED lights are made with solid state components. They are more robust and can withstand harsher environments. Little known fact: LED lighting has been used by NASA in their space program for years.
- Toxicity: LED bulbs do not contain mercury unlike fluorescents.
- Take a step toward earning sustainability awards, which are highly valued in our communities.